More Bags: Shugga made in Germany
My riding mate Sven identified a German-made bike-bag vendor called Shugga. The picture above is from Shugga.
Fun facts from their website are (yes, I translated from German):
- It seems like a one-man show
- He is based in Lübeck which is in North Germany and is also the best place on the planet to find marzipan (sorry Toledo and Aix-en-Provence, you loose)
- He has three models: top-tube bag, a bar-bag and a seat post bag.
- The construction and materials look super solid.
- Did I mention that this is made in Germany?
- Prices are very competitive. 30 Euro for the top-tube bag!
- Björn, the owner, seems to have a good sense of humor recommending not carrying small pets in the bar-bag.
Now, I already own all three bags from other vendors, but if you’re in Germany or anywhere in Europe and is looking for a Made in the EU, look no further. Also, let me know how these work out for you.